Sign up using your email address. If you are helping another person without an email sign-up, you will need to create an email account for him or her first.
Sign up (survey) information
This helps us to learn more about your health so that we can be more effective in answering your queries on SupportPlus.
Entering your health information
It is important that you enter your health information accurately – allergies, medications, etc. If you are unsure about anything, please consult your healthcare professional. The quality of care you receive depends on the accuracy of your health information.
The 'SupportPlus' service
You can send us questions and include appropriate multimedia in the messages. It could be technical questions, or even queries related to medical/ home care.
Getting the most out of IUVO HEALTH NOTES
- The more (accurate) data you have, the more useful your PHR will be.
- Regular documentation of existing illnesses/ symptoms, e.g.
Recording your health data regularly helps establish important baselines for managing chronic conditions like hypertension or diabetes. Medical events can also be recorded and indexed for future reference.
- use the video function to document/ monitor the progress of a hand tremor, or photograph a rash to monitor its spread
- use the health measurements function to key in your health data, like blood pressure, temperature, sugar, etc.
- text note to document when breathlessness started
- text note to indicate when the doctor ordered medication to be increased, the previous and new dosages.
- text note to remind you of doctor's advice to "exercise 3 times a week up to a maximum heart rate of 120"
- attach a photo of your latest lab result
- text note to indicate hospitalization and attach photos of discharge summaries
Photos and videos are useful in a lot of situations. They can be helpful to your healthcare professional when trying to describe the symptom/ situation.
Photos are good for things that don't move – rashes, stool or sputum samples, etc.
Videos are good for things that move, or if sound is recorded – patient's coughing or breathing pattern, hand tremors, etc.
Using the right form of multimedia can speed up information access for your PHR, and save memory and storage space too!
You can find your records more easily if you keep them organized systematically. Entering meaningful titles will help you sort and find records quickly when you need them. Common categories of events like "hospitalization", or "medication", or "doctor visit" could be included in the titles of your multimedia records. For example:
|Medication related notes||med-amlodipine increase-130412|